Hello everyone! I am the world's worst blogger and seriously need to step it up a notch! But first things first. One of my dearest and bestest friends from BYU Hawaii, Rachel, is trying to adopt their 2nd baby. It doesn't hurt to read this and then pass it along to everyone you know, and then everyone they know, and then everyone they know...It's like pay it forward:) Do this nice thing and you'll feel super good inside for helping one of the most amazing families I know adopt a baby that they can love and cherish. Keep reading and I'll blog again soon:)
Thanks,
Chels

Adoption Information
We are hoping to adopt our second child and we need your help. You can help by talking to your friends and by showing our site on your facebook or blog. We appreciate your support and we will keep everyone updated.We would love to hear from you. You can email us at hoping_to_adopt@hotmail.com or call us toll free at 888-364-3851.
You can also check out our adoption blog by clicking on the link below
http://jasonandrachelsadoptionprofile.blogspot.com

No comments:
Post a Comment