Friday, May 29, 2009

On a side note....


We got our house!!!!
We're going to be doing some work on it for a while, but it's ours and we will be moving in 2 weeks!!!!
(more pictures to follow soon)



9 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Nikki said...

Congrats!!! It looks like a beautiful house! So fun to be able to fix up your own house, huh.

Rachel said...

Awesome! It looks amazing, can't wait to see more pics. Congrats

Melanie said...

oooohhh... I absolutely love it! You are so grown up :)

Stephanie said...

Yeah!! I can't wait until we have our first home. I want one we can work on as well and make it more our style. BTW whose nice car is that in the driveway? Love ya!

Katie said...

It looks HUGE! Love it! So happy for you guys. Congrats again :)

Erin said...

what a great house! can't wait to see inside pictures! congrats.

Steph said...

Me gusta!!! Congratulations!!

::jill:: said...

congrats!!! that is some great news!!!