Friday, May 29, 2009

HaWaii 2009!!

Everytime I go to Hawaii I ask myself as soon as I land: "Why aren't we living here??!" It was the same question this time around. We had a great trip to Hawaii with my family and it was filled with so many fun times that a slide show is the only way to sum up the trip.
My parents rock and it was so generous of them to take us on this highly anticipated vacation! Life has been stressful lately and this trip couldn't have come at a better time.
Travis was graduating from UH and it was fun to be with him to celebrate this special day. It really seems like yesterday that I was graduating from BYUH (oh my gosh it was 5 years ago!). We didn't have grandma's house to stay in this time (very sad) but were able to get some rad time share places down in Waikiki.
While there, we were also able to visit my Uncle Winston that was in a very bad accident last month. I'm happy to report he's doing much, much better! He is looking great, talking, eating and cracking jokes again:) He is still in the hospital, but hopefully he'll be out soon. We are so thankful that he is doing better and for all the extra prayers of our friends.
So, aside from graduation parties and visiting family, we mostly toured around the island, ate, and went to the beach. We laugh about it, but my family knows how to eat! We love eating, especially in Hawaii!
Kirk was able to surf a bunch with Travis and I was able to go to some of my favorite places on the island. We had a great time and are all still hanging on to our Hawaii tans!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Looks like an awesome trip. Beautiful family!

Katie said...

I miss Hawaii so much! Way jealous that you get to keep going
back ;-) Looks like you had a great trip. Miss ya!