Sunday, March 8, 2009

The DeVillier's Wedding!

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. deVilliers!
So
excited to announce that Kelly and Jason are now married! Congratulations to two of the most awesome people ever! They got married in the Newport Beach temple yesterday and everything about the day was perfect! The temple was amazing, such a strong spirit, and the day was gorgeous! Not to mention the bride and groom looked stunning! I couldn't be more thrilled that these two are married so we can start taking all sorts of fun trips together!
The beautiful bride in groom! Now off to the Cayman Islands for their honeymoon! Whoo hoo!
Coming out of the temple for the first time. I love the Newport Beach temple also because that is where Kirk and I got to get sealed:)
Her dress, the bird's cage veil, the flowers- everything came together perfectly!
Me and Kells; congratulations!!!
p.s. There was an awesome reception that night at this rad house in Newport, but the pictures I took didn't really turn out. Bummer! But I will say it was absolutely beautiful though!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Love her dress and flowers! I love weddings. Doesn't it always remind you of your own wedding day when you go to them? You were a beautiful bride too! I'm so glad I was able to go :)

Rachel said...

What a beautiful bride! Also, you might want to edit the post, you put you are so excited that they are not married, I think you meant now. Gotta love those typos:)

K+C=M+K said...

Ha ha ha! Thanks Rach for the correction on my typo! That is so me rushing through it and not paying attention:)