Saturday was our ward Chili Cook-off and Hoe Down Activity, and let me tell you! Good times were had by all! We were all able to get together for some chili and cornbread, western singing and line dancing. I was able to recruit my parents to come since we went with them to their chili cook-off last week.Kirk even got up and line danced with me- it was hilarious. I'm on the activities committee and felt obligated to participate, and sweet Kirk decided to join me. To top off the evening, I managed to win "best cowgirl" of the night, which I somewhat expected with all of my roping and ranch-living experience ;) I took home not one, but two western movies that we are so excited to watch!
Guess we got to dress up for Halloween after all this year! Hope you guys all had a great Halloween yourself!

6 comments:
Remember that cowgirl cowboy party at the A Frame house back in our Dolphin Girl days? You make such a cute little cowgirl. Miss you! I didn't dress up this year :( but Mia sure looked cute!
You are so cute! You really should be a cowgirl! You wear it so well!
oh you make such a cute little cowgirl
So cute! And I absolutely love your costumes from last year. WOW!
how cute are you guys? bummer we missed the party! and oh wow - can't believe the halloween costumes from last year.
love the braided belt!
Post a Comment