Monday, November 10, 2008

Thanks Julie!!

My ever talented girlfriend Julie was able to do a photo shoot with Kirk and me down in Old Town San Juan, and the pictures turned out awesome! Despite the fact that taking pictures is low down on Kirk's favorite things to do list, we had a great time and Julie was awesome at creating fun and creative shots of us. Julie is trying to get her portfolio started and would love to take pictures of you or your family! Whether it be couple shots, pregnancy photos or family pictures in time for the holidays, she is so fun and easy to work with and obviously, very talented!






Here's her info and feel free to give her a call to book a shooting!
Julie Brady
(949) 307-0127

10 comments:

Melanie said...

those are darling shots. Julie is talented but I bet it helps to have drop gorgeous models to work with as well.

Nicole said...

Talk about picture perfect! Literally! Sean and I are doing pics when my girlfriend come in town in February. By then I'll be nice and plump! Perfect for memorable pictures!

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

You guys are so cute!

Rachelle said...

super cute my friend!

kimberlee shaffer said...

beautiful pretty gorgeous lovely and so much more. . .

Chrissy said...

You guys are such a hot couple. besos.

Dan & Stacy said...

Cute pictures! I wish I still lived in Cali so she could take some of us. I need to find a good photographer in Vegas.

Steph said...

Beautiful pics chels!

Katie said...

Love'em! It's like engagement pictures all over again, how fun!

Rachel said...

What great pictures! You guys look stunning.