Saturday, October 4, 2008

A word about "Rock Band"

I LOVE IT. I now understand what all this hype is about. This could very well be the best possible way to waste a few (or many) hours in your day. Last night Kelly and Jason came down with theirs and we rocked the night away. I'm not sure if our neighbors appreciated the fine music we were creating, but hey- when you have these creative juices flowing you can't hide that sort of talent!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I know! What a surprise, huh? Dave got this for me on my birthday and I couldn't believe how much fun it is. Before playing it, I totally thought it was a major geek toy for those who liked to do air guitar or something like that, but I was SO wrong!

Katie said...

Fun! I tried calling you today! Miss ya much!

Stephanie said...

I can just see you rockin' out. You are always sooo much fun. I miss that. I have found that those kind of people are hard to come across....especially in the church. I know, I'm evil for saying that:)

Nicole said...

HI! I forgot my phone today so I will get back to you about your message you sent last night when I get home today! Just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you! I would NEVER ignore one of my favorites!