I love Halloween! I love the King family! I love carving pumpkins with awesome friends and a super fun family! A big shout out to the Kings for inviting us for a fabulous night of delicious food, pumpkins, tricks and treats and even ghost stories to finish off the night!

The gang!

Geniuses at work deciding on the artwork for the night

Can I just say how much I love Will and Sara and the fact that Will put on this spooktacular Halloween vest just for the night?!

Kirk's skills totally whooped mine. He went for a challenging skeleton while I opted for what seemed to be an easier pirate to carve.

Chris' painted pumpkin

Me and Kels

Some of the masterpieces

Kirk's awesome skeleton which looked so much better in real life

5 comments:
I swear you just get prettier and prettier Chels
ditto your friend Melanie. I was just thinking while I was looking at your pictures, "Chelsea should be a model!" Seriously, am I obsessed with your looks:)
What a fun night! and AWESOME pumkins! Oh-do you want me to tell you how pretty you are too? LOL, well, you are!
What a fun night! I love carving pumpkins! Everyone's pumpkins looked awesome.
HOW FUN!!! Sad to say, but I've never really carved a pumkin!
Post a Comment