Thursday, October 16, 2008

The new Fall and Winter SCENTSY is here!!!

Yesterday I received my new testers for the Fall and Winter Scentsy scents and, oh my GOODNESS!!!! They smell amazing! New scents like Creamy Nutmeg, Pecan Crumble, Irish Cream and Christmas tree are sure to get you in the Holiday spirit this season. With my already classic favorites Pumpkin Roll, Toasted Apple Butter and Sugar Cookie you will be guaranteed to have your home smelling not only inviting, but DELICIOUS!

So, to get everyone in the Fall and Winter spirit I am going to be doing Promotions for Scentsy. I will be giving out $10 gift cards to Nordstroms for everyone that hosts a Scentsy party before December. Scentsy parties are fun! It's basically an excuse to get your friends and family together and smell some yummy stuff. Scentsy is totally flame less and makes a great gift! With Christmas here before we know it, wouldn't it be great to get rid of that task before the holidays? There are over 80 scents to choose from and beautiful warmers for everyone! Scentsy parties can be done any night of the week and I will help you host it! Leave me a comment, email or call me if you are interested and then get your free Nordstrom's gift card!
p.s. When you host a party you get FREE SCENTSY TOO! It's a win win!
Take a look at my website for more info or to view the new Fall/Winter catalog and I hope to hear from you soon!
www.scentsy.com/cschilling

4 comments:

Katie said...

I would LOVE to host a scensy party! Could I do one here in PR? It would be a fun excuse to have the ladies over. Those scents sound so yummy! I want our house smelling festive this year, especially since we're not coming home for Christmas :( Tell me what I need to do, or if I can do one out here at all. Love ya!

Katie said...

Too bad there's no way to get the testers :( I'm sure people would buy more if they could smell them, but send me a catalogue and I can do my best. It would be nice to get some free stuff!

Rachel said...

You had my mouth watering with the names of the scents:) They sound divine. I will talk to my friends and see if anyone would be interested.

ashley said...

one of my friends in virginia just started selling this stuff, its amazing right? well, when we are in california next i want to get some from you please!

oh, and when we are there i want to hang out with you too please!