Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ooh fun! Another tag!

8 TV Shows I Like to watch:

...Uh, I don't even watch American Idol. But our cable bill is $0 so what up!!

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:
  • my house
  • my parents' house
  • your house:) (economy's tough guys!)
  • Roy's
  • Chart House
  • Pizza Port
  • Wahoo's
  • Del Mar Sushi
8 Things that happened today:
  • worked
  • I got a TB shot so I can keep teaching
  • I attempted to work out in mid 80 degree weather
  • We had a fabulous dinner at Tiff and Jamie's (see above for favorite places to eat)
  • Watered our Plumeria tree that might be dying..
  • I looked at houses for sale in San Clemente
  • Kirk got hotter
  • Got into a friendly, yet intense debate about Prop 8 with a friend

8 Things I am looking forward to:
  • Getting a dog
  • Having kids someday
  • Having long hair again
  • November 5 which means the election is over
  • Moving into a place that has a yard for our new dog
  • My cute fall clothes
  • The next fun vacation or adventure
  • For McCain to WIN!

8 Things on my wish list:
  • A new dog
  • Peace and Love
  • Unlimited free flights to Hawaii
  • Cute babies
  • A marriage where people think we always act like newlyweds
  • For the economy to pick back up
  • Back and foot massage
  • A new pair of black converse

8 People to tag:
  1. Katie
  2. Kim
  3. Stephanie
  4. Melanie
  5. Brittany
  6. Rach
  7. Sami
  8. everyone else that is reading this right now!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Are you kidding? You guys DO always act like newlyweds! YOu don't need to waste a wish on that ;-)