So these totally aren't that great, but I've been getting requests for some pictures of our new place. As you can see, it's just a tad smaller than our house in Vegas, but miraculously we were able to fit all of our furniture (with some creativity) into our little pad. It's totally fun though, we are loving the apartment living and really don't need more space for the two of us.
This is the Living Room/Dining Room/Family Room/Foyer/Hang out room! It's amazing how many things it is for being so small, huh:) We love the loft though and the vaulted ceilings though which totally makes our place feel a lot bigger. I didn't take any pictures of the upstairs because it isn't totally "done" but it's our guest bedroom and our office/loft area.
So that is our casa. Small yet cozy, cheap and practical. Did I mention we finally rented out our house in Vegas?! Yes! And the lady is totally awesome, clean and nice and will be a great tenant. The day she moved in she called me to ask if I used special tile cleaner and what kind of granite cleaner she should buy- great signs! Not to mention she has no kids, no pets, and no messy husband to clean up after! jk That is such a load off my plate to have our house rented. AND I finally got my sister-in-law's CAR!! Yeah for that too! I stole the car at the auction and she is super excited to have it! Life is good, I feel like I can conquer anything! Anyone up for climbing Mt. Everest? Ha!!

5 comments:
I LOVE it! Can't wait to stay with you in just few short weeks :) Lets hope Mia doesn't fall down the stairs, LOL...she fell down my mom's over Christmas. Twice! She's pretty much got the hang of them now, so that's a good thing.
your place is adorable. You have the best furniture and style Chels. I'm sitting here, looking at my craig's list finds, and am very envious :)
i love your little apartment. and let's face it, anywhere closer to the beach than vegas is definitely better. :) so glad you found a good clean renter, they are hard to come by these days.
Super cute Chels and so good you were able to fit everything. It's amazing how quickly you can accumulate stuff!
Busy girl. Your place is so cute! Love all the new posts
Post a Comment