I love it so far!
To be honest, I love who I am, where I am, and even how I look more than I did was I was turning, say 21.
It's going to be a great year! It was a birthday week of being spoiled and I feel so blessed to have the best family, husband, and friends!
Some of the besties- The Wares and deVilliers!Did I mention how I was totally having a bad day and was mad at Kirk because I thought it was ignoring me on my birthday? Come to find out he planned this huge extravaganza at Beachfire in Ladera Ranch with about 30 of our closest friends. I had no clue! He couldn't have done it without the help of my two best friends- Dawn and Natalie. I love them. They made my day so special, and no, I did not stay mad at Kirk once I saw what he planned with them.
The Bulls and Reinharts- love them! And love the yummy cupcakes my mom made for the occasion. Mmmm.. I had roughly 6 that evening.
I really need a new camera. But this is a glimpse of the party goers. Pardon the red or scary eyes and the bad exposure. I love everyone here though!
Can you tell I got emotional that night? I don't know why but I felt this overwhelming urge to cry! It was so special and I felt so bad for being so mean to Kirk earlier that day.My mom watched Malia for a slumber party that night. Kirk and I made up;)
My fabulous long time best buddies! Tiff, Nat and Dawn. I love them! They made the sweetest book of "The first 30 years" for my birthday with pictures and everyone signed it. It was truly awesome.And then there was another birthday night with my Kirkus at Roy's- our favorite spot.
They write "Happy Birthday Chelsea" on the plate and make a special menu for you. It's rad like my husband.And THEN.. I had my girls' night birthday dinner at Javier's! I love THESE girls so much too! Thank you to fabulous Rachelle for putting that one together and for Tracy, Tiffany, Kelly and Jill for coming!


1 comment:
you had SUCH a nice birthday! serious, look at all of those celebrations.
fun to see you today. we should go to the beach more often. :)
Post a Comment