The little bubbas is sitting up by herself! Yay Malia! Each day she can sit up for longer periods of time by herself. This morning she was up for almost a minute before I think she just got too tired.
Oh, and did you know that she is getting her first tooth? You can see it poking through her gums and can definitely feel it when you put your finger in her mouth. Luckily, (knock on wood) I haven't felt them while nursing her.
Oh, and did you know that she is getting her first tooth? You can see it poking through her gums and can definitely feel it when you put your finger in her mouth. Luckily, (knock on wood) I haven't felt them while nursing her.






3 comments:
way to go Malia!! She is the cutest little stinker!!! Don't worry about the teeth biting your nipple off but you might get a little bite here and there and finally, I love your goals. I actually am obsessed with organizing so I will come do it for you! (=
oh and one more thing, I am sure a bunch of girls hate you for wanting to work out so your clothes don't fall off you!!!! you poor thing!( ;
oh she is so cute! serious, adorable!
She is so precious! It is so exciting when they reach milestones.
Post a Comment