Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's time for another car

So, I am a car dealer. It is one of the jobs that I have. In my profession I have to constantly be selling my car and so, it is that time again when my car needs to go. Let me tell you though, this car is perfect! There is nothing wrong with it and I love it! In fact, I will probably go to the auction after I sell this one and get the exact same thing (not much for creativity, more just for function and practicality).
I just put on new brakes and rotters, new Yokohama tires (the good ones) and she just had an oil change. I am selling this 2007 Lexus RX350 for $20,500!!! (Or best offer!) It's not like I am making money at this price, just selling it so I can go get another one. Here are some of the specs on it and please, don't think I'll be mad if you make me a different offer.
  • Navigation
  • Voice recognition phone dial
  • Built in Blue Tooth
  • Back-up Camera
  • Heated seats
  • Dual climate control
  • Power everything including the rear hatch which I LOVE with a baby and groceries
  • Charcoal exterior with light gray leather interior
  • Wood grain features inside
  • Privacy glass
  • Moon and Sunroof
  • 88K miles (yes high, but at this price it is still below kelley blue book)
  • Never smoked in, no accidents or paintwork
  • Aside from dirty floor mats (I'll clean them for you) this car is CLEAN!!
Some of my favorite things about this car is that it is so nice and comfortable to drive! I am now a Lexus driver for life. They are luxurious and practical and one of the SAFEST cars on the road (for that precious cargo). The back trunk area folds down for your husbands surfboards and I can still fit my stroller and groceries and shopping bags.
I love that I can say "japanese food" and it will find the nearest Japanese restaurants (or supermarkets, banks or gas stations for that matter). It is the best car for nearly everyone!
***Oh yes, and I do offer a pretty nice finder's fee if you find a buyer for my car also;)***

No comments: