
My awesome dad turned 55 this year! I would say he's getting old but he really is the youngest 55 year old I know! We were able to go out to lunch
and dinner to celebrate his day. Lucky guy:) We went to Beachfire in San Clemente for lunch where I used to work for years and years and he got a yummy banana cream pie on an oreo cookie crust for his birthday. I could eat them every day. If you haven't had one yet and live close, go get one- right now!

Then off to Roy's for his birthday dinner. I am beginning to wonder what my family would do without food. It seem like so many of our favorite pastimes are centered around food. We like to eat. It's quite fun really. Here are my wonderful mom and dad. They became new grandparents for the first time a few months ago and are doing an excellent job at it!

Here is our family. Kirk broke his hand and had a hard time shaving. You can't really tell in this picture but his right hand has been affectionately named, "the paw." Thank goodness the wound is healing so he doesn't look like 'Head Wound Harry.' He can now hold Malia again! yay!

This big girl is moments away from getting in the way of our eating. She is grabbing things now and is SO strong! The other night at dinner with the Andersons she straight up knocked my water glass across the room. I wasn't ready for that, but will be next time.

This picture doesn't really have to do with my dad's birthday except it was taken on his special day. Have I succeeded in taking way too many pictures of my new princess? I know the answer to that question already:)
3 comments:
your hair is soooooooo pretty!
I love your parents they are such great people. Oh and that last picture of Malia is super adorable.
You guys are always having so much fun. I love your hair, super sexy!
We were going to drive to Florida with the little one, but I got nervous, so we bought plane tickets. I don't think I would have survived 12 hours in the car with her!
Oh and please put Malia in a pumpkin, it was so fun, and I would love see some pictures!
Post a Comment