Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Here are some of my 2 month photos guys!

I love my activity mat friends. They are the nicest friends ever. They let me hit them, grab them, chew on them and they never talk back. I can play here for hours! My mom and dad are so lucky to have a baby that can entertain herself for hours so they can work and get stuff done! I can roll on my side on the mat- it's pretty exciting!
This is what we call the "Touchdown" position. After long days of playing I will pass out like this sometimes when mom and dad are getting ready for bed. Too funny!
Here I am with Auntie Brette at my first bonfire down at hole in the fence. We had a blast with some of our friends! Brette has a 11 week baby in her belly. Yeah, I am pretty excited to be friends with him/her soon:)
My mom is funny. She is always doing weird things and making funny noises for me. She's goofy and I'm a serious baby so usually I just stare at her and think, what the heck are you doing mom?
I love my Nana (of course!). She is the best babysitter and loves me to pieces! We escaped down to my grandpa's boat when we were having that crazy heat wave (104 degrees in San Clemente??!! Are you joking me?!!). You see, the boat has air conditioning where most places (including our house) does not have air conditioning. That was a weird Monday- crazy hot, and then the next Monday it was 50 degrees colder! Can you believe that?
These are some of the things we've been up to! We're having fun!

1 comment:

The last Unicorn said...

she is getting so big and changing so much! we need to get together soon. James loves his activity mat too and talking to all his little friends. I love the bangs by the way :)