We love to hang with our friends! Thanks to everyone for not forgetting about the Schillings as we are MIA with getting our house put back together. We are having a blast creating our dream home, yet I am excited to be done so we aren't living in dust, plaster and boxes. We have finally moved in and are getting settled, so come by and see us:)

Me and Megs:) We have known each other FOREVER! I remember having skate parties with her in like 3rd grade:) She is also my hairdresser and does a phenomenal job, so if you need a good girl to go to- she's the one!!

We had the Sonny's craving a couple weeks ago and basked in the delicious garlic-heavy grinds! Kirk and I are loving living near downtown San Clemente where everything is so close!

A few weeks back Brette, Matt, Julie, Kirk and I went to go bet on the Horses at Del Mar Race Tracks! I LOVE the horse races! Although I only won about $8 in total (after losing around $15- do the math, I was still down) we had a fabulous time! It was a gorgeous day and we were able to catch the Friday Concert there after the races were done. Air Borne Toxic Event played and we LOVE them! Seriously want their CD, they rocked:)

The Ladies: Brette, me and Jules. I have such pretty friends:)

So did I tell everyone that my little brother is going on his mission???!! Well, he is! He's off to Perth Australia and I couldn't be more thrilled for him! We had the amazing opportunity to take him through the temple and it was a night of all smile for us! In this picture you can se the awesome cast Kirk had to get because he broke his finger while we were at Lake Powell. It's blue. The next one was bright green. Now the cast is off and he's back to working with both hands- we are happy about that.

I love my family! Here's the crew after the temple. My uncle Con, Stacy, BB, Trav, my parents and me and Kirk

There are always so many birthdays in the summer! In keeping with traditions, all the girls got to go out for Liz's birthday and had a terrific time at Tannins. Good food, good friends, good laughs, good times!

Girls!

Another fun birthday we got to celebrate was Brittany Asay's! Give it up to the birthday girl that is just cute as a button! We dined at PF Chang's for the special occassion.

Then there was that night we went to the Sawdust Festival in Laguna Beach. It was Kirk's idea and we got to go with the deVilliers. It was a very creative night of looking at different art and appreciating some of the fine talent Laguna Beach has to offer. My favorite part was watching the glass blowers make these amazing vases and works of art!

Me and the Kells Kells! I don't know, we are just nonsense when we get together:)
1 comment:
did kirk ever tell you about all the sweet splints he would make when he was a kid breaking bones??? not much has changed except he gets a cast now.
Post a Comment