
Our house is coming together so nice!! I am so lucky to have such a handy and talented husband! Kirk has been investing all of his spare time after work to work on our place and I am falling in love more and more everyday:) I've included some pictures of the remodel, but just realized that I need to update them too! We have our counters and appliances in now and our
backsplash is finished.. We even have sinks in the bathroom and ceiling fans in! For those of you that were able to see the before pictures, it isn't even the same house! Look below and I will try to get some updated photos up soon!

The bonus "Party Room"

There is a refrigerator here now that we found off of
craigslist for literally $5,000 off what we were going to have to spend for our 42" built in!

The hall way that leads to the rooms and bathrooms

I LOVE our
beachy/country cabinets. We decided to make this home the quintessential beach bungalow with a cottage twist. I also want to have a strong Hawaiian and Asian influence in it which will make it a serious mix of looks- hope it works!..

My linen closet (
minus the doors right now)!! I get so excited about the little things, like my linen closet for example.

Our
Versaille pattern tumbled
travertine in the guest bathroom. Wait til you guys see the under water mural my sister is going to paint on the walls- it'll be so rad!

I am basically obsessed with these little turquoise glass pieces we found at Tile Row in LA. They accent our bathroom back splash, shower, kitchen and we'll see where else I can put them:)

Our hood range that we also found on craigslist! Our Viking range now lives where that gap is (p.s. we also found that on craigslist for a fraction of what we would have had to pay!)

The guest bath now has 2 sinks, granite counters and some sea turtles being painted on the wall

One view of the kitchen

Our party/ family room

Another view of the kitchen from the dining room

One view of the Formal living room.
We have been so busy that we have missed out on going to the beach each weekend like a normal summer, but hopefully this place will turn out so great we won't notice that we missed out on so much fun.
More pictures to follow shortly- stay tuned:)
3 comments:
Lookin' good Chels! I didn't see any pictures of MY room though! Don't think I won't come and need a place to crash, lady!!!
Chelsea everything looks so beautiful! Nice work you guys! I love the feel of everything. I too have been thinking about how I'm going to decorate our new apartment next weekend when we move. I've decided to do the little girl's bathroom mermaid/beach themed. I got the raddest big painted metal mermaid to hang on the wall. I also got some really cute beach wall hangings to go in the front room to give it a beach condo feel. Found everything at Marshalls! LOVE Marshalls....
Yeah! Thanks for the update. I have been waiting anxiously to see the fruits of your labor over there!~ That much closer to a house warming party... can't wait. Good job guys!!
Post a Comment