Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lake Powell 2009

I love the Schilling Family Reunions! This year we had a blast at Lake Powell with everyone. It was my first time there, and hopefully far from my last. We had so much fun with all of our brother and sisters and nieces and nephews. I love the Schillings! We were able to do it all. Inner tubing was the highlight for sure! We had so much fun that Kirk was able to break a finger in the process. We got to Sea-Doo and go racing through the canyons in speed boats. This year I was able to get up everytime I tried wake-boarding! I was so impressed with myself! It was a fun trip that included tons of family time, hanging on the Lake Powell "beaches" and having good laughs. I am not really in the writing mood after all my blogging, so here are the pictures to sum up our fun trip.
























3 comments:

Melanie said...

fun posts Chels! Your life always looks like so much fun!

Rachel said...

I am glad you were able to make time to get away, it sounds like a fun trip. Love ya!

Rachelle said...

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! looks like fun!

and you're funny, obviously i remember you. miss your guts! hope to visit cali soon!!