I have said this before, but I wish everyday was Independence Day. I wish I could say it's because I'm super patriotic and have total pride in my country (ok, I guess I have some) but mostly it's because it always seems to be the funnest day all year. We started the fun off with pancakes and then went to play a highly energetic kickball game with the Lunquists and the Devines. After kickball we went to our new house, hopped on our bikes and rode down to meet the Brady's at the beach.
After our fun day of games, we ventured down to the boat for a fun BBQ with family and friends. I think the head count was like 40 people? Talk about a party. Brittany and Joe met us and we were so excited to see them! The night was finished off with icecream and fireworks and lots of laughs from local drunks in the Marina.

No comments:
Post a Comment