Cabo was so fun! Yeah, the drive was something that we could have done without, but getting to spend Christmas Vacation and New Year's in a warm and fun place was totally worth it. My whole family was able to go and we had a great time boating, fishing, surfing, beaching it, snorkling, shopping and going out. The weather was perfect and the water was warm! I think that I might be allergic to winter, so it is a good thing we were able to get outta town for a while. While people are always giving Mexico a bad rap, we never felt unsafe and everything went really smoothly. We were all able to sleep on my dad's boat and I only got sea sick one of the days. Kirk and I were both able to bring home a minor staff infection from surfing one day, but it's already almost gone. We caught tons of Mahi Mahi and hooked a couple of Marlin. I love my family and am so stoked that we get to do so many fun things together. This post seems really brief, but I don't have a ton of time and just wanted to do a quick update! I hope you guys all had a great New Years!!

8 comments:
Oh how fun! How lucky you are to be able to travel so much with your family. It's so nice that your dad is a good fisherman too. Looks like you had an amazing Christmas and New Years! Wish I could have been with me family, but hopefully we'll make a trip by summer.
Man I wish I could escape winter! My husband and I went to Cabo on our honeymoon. Good times:)
I haven't been to mexico since I was little and I don't really remember it! I will hopefully get back there someday! I'm glad you had so much fun! You're life is nonstop fun, though, so I'm not surprised! Haha! I love you and miss you!
Hey Chels! Glad you had such a great time and you got some awesome pictures. I'll just have to pretend I'm somewhere warm this winter:)
I love Cabo! Looks like a blast....
you drove there? your my hero! i want to go down there so bad, some day! looks like you guys had a ton of fun- even if you got infected!
okay I hate you guys! Seriously do you have the life or what?? You look beautiful as always (=
What an Awesome Trip!!! Beautiful pics and AWESOME fish!!! Glad youre all home safe :)
Post a Comment