We went to the snow! We had such a great time. Three cheers to our good friends the Clevelands who let us stay in their amazing "cabin!" We have the best ward in the world and we LOVE all our friends down here. We are lucky. Malia was pretty stoked for her 1st trip to the snow (well at least that she would remember).
Malia and her favoritest friend Avery:) We enjoyed good laughs, good company, good food, and good cocoa:)
I'm in the snow!
Malia and I got to go tubing while Keely and daddy took a long winter's nap. Kirk and Keely weren't feeling good for most of the trip which was a total bummer!
Cowabunga!
Don't be fooled by this face, she had a blast:)
Our Crew! I love them all!
Some of the girls- love them!
Some of the kids on our nature walk. Love them too! We had 12 adults and 13 kids on the trip all in ONE house. We are crazy and it was a crazy good time!
"Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman. Once there was a snowman, small small small!"











No comments:
Post a Comment