I know this post will not apply for many. But for those of you with sisters, is there anything better than having a sister? My sister is 8 years younger than me. To be honest, I felt like more of a mom than a sister to her. I would carry her, change her, feed her- basically, I helped raise her. Now she's about ready to graduate from college and maybe within the next few years get married and have kids of her own. We are best friends and I love my sister. We may not get to talk everyday and we couldn't be more different, but we will always have each other.
I am so thankful that our girls have each other. It warms my heart to see them play together, "talk" to each other and watch out for each other. Malia is turning out to be such a sweet big sister to little Keely. And Malia happens to be Keely's favorite person in the world.
Getting a handle on the concept of sharing;)
Just a summer evening at Salt Creek with the family
These girls make me happy. Sorry that they are all I ever post about anymore. But I'm a mom and I really do love them a whole bunch:)

1 comment:
aw they are SO lucky to have each other and so cute together. my sister is less than 2 years older than me and we are totally BFF. even though she lives in australia now!
Post a Comment