Sunday, September 2, 2012

Malia's First Haircut!

Look who's sporting a new bob hairstyle!  This girl had actually been begging me to get her a haircut for weeks and I finally agreed to:)  So, at 25 months old, we took her to this cute little place in the mall and does babies 1st haircuts.  While you can't tell from her face, she loved it.  She was stone cold and wouldn't move a muscle, but she was just in heaven watching the lady cut, then style her hair.  They even blow dried it, did this cute flippy thing in the front and put on some flowers.
Oh yeah, and that's another new thing this month that she's learned.  Picking her nose.  It's hilarious and gross all at the same time.  She views this nose picking as a chore I suppose because when I ask her what she's doing she says so matter of factly, "mom, I'm getting the boogers out of my nose." We shall see how long this new habit lasts.

No comments: