Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Some Halvorsen time!

 We love spending time with the Halvorsens!  I sure wish they lived down here so we could see them ALL THE TIME!  We love you guys!  Here are some snap shots of us going to Zoomars with the kids.  We go there a lot since one of my sweetest girlfriends gave us a punch pass to go like a zillion times:)
 The ever pensive Malia studying the animals in their natural habitat.  Haha, yeah right.  More like trying to figure out why all of them look pregnant because they are so overfed!
 Cousins:)
 Sorry bunny.  You've been dealt a tough hand in life.  Maybe there will be some sort of special bunny heaven for troopers like you.
 And those guinea pigs, I'm sorry for you too. I mean, they are more like rodents so we shouldn't feel too bad when then kids manhandle them too much, right?
 Cute Sami and adorable Raegan!
 We've got 4 kids, soon to be 5 between us.  When I met Sami they had none and neither did we (uh no duh) and look what we've created!
And our super duper train lover for some reason didn't like the train that day.  Weird.  Well, I've learned that Malia does not like to do too many new things all at once.  And big groups of people that she doesn't know really upset her too.  She is a reserved, contented little girl that appreciates structure, routine and people she knows.  Well for not at least.

No comments: