Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Happy Holidays!

 Merry belated Christmas everyone!  This year was grand!  Travis and Brooke were home (both were gone last year on their missions) and Malia was a little more keen to the idea of Christmas!  We kept it mellow, which was super nice.  I like how my family puts more emphasis on spending time together than spending money on presents and gifts.  I think I maybe unwrapped 3 things which was MORE than I even needed. I hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday too!
 For Malia's 2nd Christmas she got coloring books, some new warm clothes, a kitchen from Santa, a radio flyer trike from mom and dad and helicopters and books!  All her favorites! 
 She is still learning how to unwrap the presents
 The best present Malia got?  This beautiful and amazing painting by her wonderful auntie Brooke.  Malia is so loved and I hope she understands one day how special she is to all of us!  Next year Keely will be joining the clan- won't that be fun!
 We baked and cooked more than usual this Christmas season, meaning I actually baked and cooked.  I am not much for those things..
One of the outtakes of our Christmas cards this year:)  I love our little family!
 This is Malia waiting patiently to sit on Santa's lap.  She didn't cry or scream at him this year, but at the same time wasn't excited to see him even though she loved seeing pictures of Santa.
 She looks like she might be ready to cry, but luckily, this Mission Viejo Santa presented a candy cane to her at the exact right moment.  Good job Santa!
 Happy!
 3 of us, soon to be 4!
 We live in a pretty place, huh?
 Mom and Keely:)
We look good, I know:)

No comments: