So sweet. The last picture is my favorite. You are a great looking family. We miss you guys! I keep meaning to call you, I need to just do it even if my kids are screaming in the background, lol. I will call this week. Love ya!
We are the Schillings! We are made up of Kirk (the dad), Chelsea (the mom), Malia (the big sister) and Keely (the little sister) and Mr. Hobbs (the dog) We are just a fun loving family that really enjoys life! Kirk has his own Restoration Company called KADE Restoration and I am a Realtor who LOVES my job. Being a mommy to my two beautiful girls comes first however:) I use this blog as my photo journal. Hope you enjoy reading!
4 comments:
So sweet. The last picture is my favorite. You are a great looking family. We miss you guys! I keep meaning to call you, I need to just do it even if my kids are screaming in the background, lol. I will call this week. Love ya!
those are adorable. you look like a beautiful mermaid :)
beautiful beautiful BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
you guys look like movie stars! so perfect :)
Post a Comment