Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bocha, Bocha Time!!

 We have a Bath time song in our house.  It's called "Bocha Time!" It's to the tune of "Macho Macho Man" and we all think it's hilarious.  As you can tell, we love baths and Miss Malia is the Biggest fan of all time.  She would like to live in the bath if we would let her.  Sometimes she just hangs out in there with her toys after I drain all the water out.  She's funny.
 Although I have to watch closely when she does this, she loves to get on her belly and blow bubbles in the water.  It's awesome because she'll do this in the pool too!  And in my water glass when we are out eating!  It's fantastic!
It's so nice to be clean!!!!
And it's fun to suck on wash cloths and do funny things to my hair
 Before: Messy face from feeding myself some dinner
 One of my favorite faces of all time.  This is the "let  me have it" look. 
Mom lets me practice my cup drinking in the tub (what better place to learn!)  Of course it's done before we get it all soapy.
p.s.  Bocha means bath in Hawaii.  I grew up knowing it no way else.  Malia will too I bet;)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my heck! That "let me have it" face it the best I've ever seen! She could not be any more stinking perfect! She just looks like so much fuN! I hope our little angels get to meet one day!

The last Unicorn said...

Oh my... what a cutie! Yes... lets get together for some more water play! My parents have a salt water pool I like to take James in because they can heat it. I will call you tomorrow and we can see what we can work out. Happy Mothers Day!