Hello everyone! This is Kirk sending you all an invitation to come hang out with Chelsea and me this coming Saturday at Rivi's at 12:30. We will be celebrating her birthday with pizza and soda pop. We have ordered good weather and some fun waves for the occasion. There will be a smash ball tournament, bochi ball game and a sand castle contest. There has also been a nasty rumor floating around about a possible slip and slide down at the beach! Be prepared, prizes will be awarded!
Please RSVP so I may order the correct amount of food.
Hope to see you there!!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Chelsea!! Hope you had a great day & have lots of fun at the party!
I wish I could be there. Happy birthday Chelsea, I love you!
AH MAN!!!! I SO WISH WE COULD BE THERE! MAN! MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
Post a Comment