Ok, so I know that Halloween was sooo one month ago, but I thought you guys might enjoy seeing how beautiful Kirk and I were! Some descriptions we got that night were lovely, sweet and angelic... no really- we made some of our nieces and nephews cry and felt kinda bad about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Great costumes! You guys did a great job on your make up. You're so lucky you're able to get Kirk to dress up.
I think I would have cried too. We didn't get to dress up this year, Joe was working. I bought a huge bag of candy and had no trick or treaters. So we had to eat it all. It wasn't to bad. We miss you guys. I am so glad you started a blog.
You're costumes look awesome!
Thats the most amazing makeup ever! I love when people get really dressed up. So much fun. You should have had that be your makeup for your wedding. super sexy
Post a Comment