Yay! SO happy you have a blog now so I can just get on and read what you're up to if we haven't talked in awhile! I'll send you an invite to mine so you can add us to your links. I fixed my comment setting so it should work when you try to leave me a comment! Love you guys!
Hi Chels!!! I'm so glad Katie told me about your latest blog. It's been such a long time. You and your hubby look super happy and actually look like eachother. You can go to my blog at hodderthanever.blogspot.com
We are the Schillings! We are made up of Kirk (the dad), Chelsea (the mom), Malia (the big sister) and Keely (the little sister) and Mr. Hobbs (the dog) We are just a fun loving family that really enjoys life! Kirk has his own Restoration Company called KADE Restoration and I am a Realtor who LOVES my job. Being a mommy to my two beautiful girls comes first however:) I use this blog as my photo journal. Hope you enjoy reading!
3 comments:
Yay! SO happy you have a blog now so I can just get on and read what you're up to if we haven't talked in awhile! I'll send you an invite to mine so you can add us to your links. I fixed my comment setting so it should work when you try to leave me a comment! Love you guys!
Hi Chels!!! I'm so glad Katie told me about your latest blog. It's been such a long time. You and your hubby look super happy and actually look like eachother. You can go to my blog at hodderthanever.blogspot.com
we miss you guys already! see you next month. welcome to blog world!
Post a Comment