Thursday, December 29, 2011

Our Missionaries Return!

 My brother AND sister have returned from serving their missions for our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I couldn't be more proud and more excited for them to be home and rejoin our family that has missed them so much!  I don't have pictures of when Travie got off the plane because it was 6 in the morning at LAX and I wasn't there, but I was there for Brookie!  They got home within 3 days of each other!  It was the best!  Just in time for Thanksgiving!
 Our two missionaries: Elder Weber and Hermana (Sister) Weber.  Brooke served a Spanish speaking mission so that is why they called her "Hermana."
 The clan there to see Brooke off the plane:)
 This is one of Brooke's missionary friends that got home the same time she did!
 And this is Kirkus with our busy body Malia girl who insisted on going up and down the escalator and riding on the baggage carousels. 
 Right before she came down the steps!

And then we had some parties to celebrate these awesome people!  A fun homecoming party at our casa with some of their closest friends.
 Brooke with the Harpers who just sent Amber, the cute girl in the middle, off on her Spanish speaking mission!
 Then of course we have Uncle Con and the Barrus and Richard family that came.  We love them.
And then Trav with his buddies.

It's been over a month, I have lagged big time on blogging because of so many awesome things going on, but we sure love you Elder Weber and Sister Weber!  XOXOXO


No comments: