Malia's boyfriend, Roman Acevedo, turned 1 this month. She was really excited to attend her first birthday party and requested that she wear her icecream cone dress. We all had a great time playing and mingling and enjoying the best gourmet hot dogs I have ever eaten! Thanks to Nick and Kirstie for throwing such a fun party! I didn't capture too many photos, but the two below crack me up. I am going to narrate underneath what Malia was telling me:
"Mom! You mean to tell me that this is my boyfriend?! He's so cute though! I am so nervous to talk to him! I mean, he doesn't seem too interested in me.. Should I give him a kiss or something?!"
Roman to Malia, "Hey babe, I like your dress. You look really snazzy today. Thanks for coming to my party! Don't worry if I am giving you the cold shoulder today, you know you're my only one;)"Okay, so the kids are talking quite that well yet, but you can imagine that is what is going on in their little heads, right?

1 comment:
That dress is to die for. Malia is such a cutie. Roman better watch out, he is going to have lots of competition:)
Post a Comment