Thursday, September 23, 2010

Oh, and by the way..

Kirk broke his hand this last week. No fun at all! Poor guy was just rolling jujitsu and snapped two of his hand bones in half. He said it hurt more than anything else he's ever broken (of which there has been many). He had to get surgery the other day and the picture above shows what they did to his bones. Plates and screws to put the pieces back together. The doctor says that it should heal within a couple weeks which is good because we have a trip to Hawaii planned for the end of October!
In the meantime, Kirk is being tough and I am attempting to take care him and the baby while working on a few deals in the mix. There's been speculation that Kirk broke his hand on purpose to get out of diaper duty. Well, I'll have you know I am keeping a tally so that he can play catch up when his hand heals. I would hate for him to miss out on that fun part of being a dad;)

No comments: