Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The "During" pictures of the House





Can you even tell that this was a house at one point??! It's crazy how fast we are trying to get this house taken down and put back together! We are loving it and so excited about this new house. Maybe we'll live there forever and raise all of our kids and grandkids here- who knows! We are probably not going to have the "After" pictures posted for a while since things are totally in construction right now. Wish us luck! And make sure to scroll down to the next post to see the "before" pictures of what the house looked like before the "Termite" (Kirk) and the "Tazmanian Devil" (me) started attacking the house!:)

7 comments:

Nikki said...

The before pictures are beautiful! I'm impressed with your guts and motivation to totally fix it all up to your taste. I'm excited for you.

Chrissy said...

So this is what you guys have been up to! Lets grab sushi one night when you guys want a break! This house looks amazing, can't wait to see the end product.

Stephanie said...

Man I wish I had a house in Cali...or anywhere for that matter! You are so cute with your little mask on working so hard:)

Nicole said...

You're even cute in a mask!

Rachel said...

Good for you guys. The house is going to look great. Can't wait to see it when its all done:)

Emily said...

So fun!! It's going to be gorgeous when you're all done. Can't wait to see the "afters"

Erin said...

All I have to say is WOW. you will make it look beautiful!